Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Safety Squat Bar



If you've never seen one in the gym than you probably don't know what your missing. And yes I am talking about the safety squat Bar.

This bar is fresh on my mind this morning because it was loaded on my back last night. I can already feel the stiffness coming. It will soon take over my posterior chain (from the back of my knees and in this case to the bottom of my neck).

Simply put the safety squat bar blast you pretty much from head to toe.

So for eveyone that has squatted with this bar, I know you are feeling a slight bit of sympathy for me and maybe a bit of jealousy if you don't have regular access to one yourself.


Why is this bar so different?

Whay makes it blast the back differently that a regular bar?

It's so simple that you may almost miss it. It's the offset position of where the plates are loaded in relation to the bar that sits on your back. The offset causes the bar to almost always try and twist itself true. And that my friends is why it you feel it in the back.

There is no substitute for this bar. It should be in the toolbox of every serious lifter or athlete looking to perform better.

I build 'em and sell 'em here.

I gaurantee it will drive up your squat, deadlift and overall performace.

No comments: