Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baptized By Fire

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy


Fire is really starting to piss me off.



I've already talked about our ordeal. It sucks.



I don't know all the details, but a house down the street in my neighborhood burned last Sunday night. I saw the fire department finishing up on my way to work last monday morning.



It put things in perspective for me as I thought about how much more it would suck if it was my home that burned and not my business.



I really feel for these people as they lost there home and I hope that nobody lost their life.



Dave Tate's log post sums it up real well. http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=87551&tid=





Lesson learned.





To lighten things up a bit. I did 100reps of chins on Sunday and by the beard of Zeus is my back feeling it. It took 10 sets.



I'm gonna piss the group off tonight when I announce we are gonna do 100reps of GHR.

Check us out on Wednesday walking around like a bunch of penguins.



All in the name of Strength.




No I don't smoke weed.......anymore, just love this song.

No comments: