Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ultimate Boot Camps


I can't remeber if I've posted about this yet but here it is anyways.




We run a bootcamp group fitness program at both of our gyms.




It's attended by mostly women that are trying to lose weight and look better. We do have a few guys that attend, but the don't make it out on a regular basis.




If I had a dime for every time guys walk into my gyms and make comments to me about how they "don't want to be too big" I would be blogging for free full time.


So my answer to those guys is BOOTCAMP.




To all the guys that just want to look good with their shirt off, want to be in great shape for hockey, want to lose a few pounds off the old gutzito, my answer is BOOTCAMP.




If you think you are too rugged for BOOTCAMP, just ask Kapow about the pace and the type of training. (Kapow is a 6'2" 220lb youngblood that trains with me and he's pretty goddamn strong for a 16 year old) He started shadowing me while intstucting bootcamps so he can become an instructor himself. So on his first night, I made him participate in about 50% of the drills. He was soaked in sweat and the rest of the group left him in the dust on a more than a few exercises.




Even if you are training purely to be strong or to get huge, bootcamp can still keep your work capacity up, help you stay lean, and improve your mobility.




What I'm trying to get out there, is that bootcamp can and will kick your ass, no matter how awesome you think you are. And most importantly, it will make you better and leaner.




Check out the details HERE or the UltimateFatlossbootcamp blog



I also wanted to let everyone know about my recent interview on http://www.criticalbench.com/


here's a direct link to the interview http://www.criticalbench.com/Paul_Vaillancourt.htm


Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Elliott Hulse said...

great article on critical bench!

elliott
http://hulsestrength.com